Xander Mobus (or the Narrator/Announcer) is the person who narrated the 50-Smash Fact Extravaganza. He is fairly popular on Miiverse after his performance. He currently has a YouTube account and a Twitter account. Mobus's voice is similar to another narrator's voice for Brawl: Pat Cashman's voice. However, he speaks more "enthusiastically", similar to Jeff Manning and Dean Harrington. He also sang the Pokémon theme.
Xander's YouTube account currently has just under 10 thousand subscribers. He posts many videos about him narrating and a few, random ones.
- "If the Handheld version featured resolution like this, THEN THE WII U VERSION LOOKS LIKE THIS!"
- "Yep, in the Wii U version you can have 5 players battles simultaneously! A series thirst! Now you won't have to be the 5th wheel when going over to a friend's house!"
- "THERE ARE MORE TROPHIES IN THIS ONE THAN EVER BEFORE."
- "On the Gamepad, there's a MICROPHONE!"
- "This is one of the bigger stages: BIG BATTLEFIELD!!! We've taken the original battlefield and EXPANDED making it better suited to host battles with multiple fighters."
- "The name of the stage is going to be... MIIVERSE!"
- "PYROSPHERE IS inspired by the Metroid series. So you'll find Samus's arch nemesis RIDLEY!"
- "SPECIAL ORDERS!!!"
- "MASTER FORTRESS!!!"
- "THE GAME CUBE CONTROLLER!!!"
- "THE GAME CUBE ADAPTER!!!"
- "TROPHY BOXES!!!"
- "We aim to give you lots of freedom, so you better get creative. BECAUSE I'LL BE WATCHING!!!"
- "THIS IS GOING TO SUCK!!!"