|Street Fighter Series|
|Year of creation||1987|
Street Fighter is Capcom's second best selling video game franchise alongside Monster Hunter and Mega Man. It is only outsold by the Resident Evil franchise. The series is about fighters knocking each other out with a time limit of 99 seconds, 60 seconds, 30 seconds, or no time limit. The fighter who knocks the opponent out X amount of game rounds wins.
The series is somewhat popular on Miiverse, but you might not see a lot of posts about it. Street Fighter has Virtual Console communities as listed below.
- Street Fighter 2010: The Final Fight
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
- Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
- Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers
- Street Fighter Alpha 2
- The Street Fighter series, when it first created, didn't get its current popularity until Street Fighter II: The World Warrior was released in arcades in 1991.
- Street Fighter has lots of crossovers with other series, some examples being Marvel, other Capcom series, SNK series (not to be confused with Attack on Titan), and Tatsunoko anime series.
- Ryu, the lead character of the series, made it into Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS as DLC. He can do special moves the normal Smash style and with the button combinations from the Street Fighter games (if you do the button combinations, the moves will be stronger). He also has his Focus Attack from Street Fighter IV, which can be performed by pressing Down + B, and is chargable.