|System(s) owned|| Wii U
System in the Nintendo 3DS Family
Most information about Sauce is classified, he avoids any and all questions about his personal life.
Information he admits to:
- He is around 6.5 ft tall.
- He is an American.
- He has long, dark hair.
- He's in his 20s.
- He is an avid Brogre and deciple of the Layer God, Shrek.
Mr.Sauce is mostly notable for his avid support of Ridley from Metroid being a potential newcomer in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS, and has gained a large following for it. He has made it into the Popular Post section of the SSB Community countless times by simply posting "Ridley for Smash", getting hundreds of "Yeah!"s, and fighting back arguments from people who disagree with him.
He also draws, but who fucking cares?
Sauce is also a proud member of "SmashyClub ".
Some users have speculated that Sauce may be famous internet comedian Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson, due to the appearance of his Mii, his drawing ability, his sense of humor, and his lack of personal info. These people probably eat glue.
List of other people Sauce has been rumored to be:
- Fore mentioned Arin Hanson.
- Vinny or Joel from Vinesauce.
- Sebastian Stan, actor who played the Winter Soldier in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- Jared Padaleki, actor who plays Sam Winchester in Supernatural.
- Fucking Snape, the guy who killed Dumbledore in Harry Potter.
- One time, he posted "Praise Shrek, Destroy the Farquaads" little did he realize, the Bard himself and Hank Hill posted the exact same post above and below him. Theory states that Sauce is the Bard and Hank Hill.
As you can see, Mr. Sauce is asked if he truly is one of these people constantly, which, with the exception of Arin Hanson, he promptly denies.
Other crap you probably don't care about
- Sauce has had a hand in the spread of the infamous "Shrek is love, Shrek is life" inernet meme onto Miiverse, something he at times regrets.
- Sauce was also one of the first users to draw and spread Bigley.
- He wrote this entire page twice, accidentally deleting the first attempt.