|Pixel Paint Community|
|Community Type||Main Community|
|Launch Date||October 30th, 2014|
Pixel Paint is a drawing app developed by Two Kernel Connection that was released in 10/30/14. It is currently available only in the US, but efforts to release it in other countries are in the works.
Many users use this Miiverse community to recreate sprites from several different game series. These include Mario, the Pokémon Series, Mega Man, Five Nights at Freddy's, Fire Emblem, and Sonic The Hedgehog.
This community was one of many affected by the Miiverse Redesign in July 2015. You can still view the pre-redesign posts however by clicking "View Pre-Redesign Posts."
- Y Button: Undo. (limited to 5)
- A Button: Redo. (limited to 5)
- Replace: Switches a color on canvas with a color that has been selected.
- Fill: Completely covers an entire area on canvas, in an enclosed space.
- Save: Gives you to the option to save your work. You are allowed to save up to 111 drawings.
- Eyedropper: While holding the L Button, it'll allow you to select a color that was already on canvas.
- Zoom: While holding the ZL Button, use the Left Control Stick; move up to zoom in, move down to zoom out.
- Cut: Use it to move pixel(s) to another area on the canvas. It'll leave a color from it's original spot depending on what color you selected in the swatch menu.(limited selection)
- Copy: Makes a copy of the amount of pixels that are selected.(limited selection)
- Delete: In the Load option, click the red 'X' next to the filename.
- Extra Small 28 x 16
- Small 64 x 36
- Medium 128x 72
- Large 240 x 135
- Extra Large 480 x 270
- Gigantic 960 x 540 Note: Some calibrations are delayed.
Aury Glenz, the developer of Pixel Paint, is currently working on a couple of updates for the app. These include: Left-Handed Controls, grid alignment for larger canvases, and better color selection. If you feel that he needs to work on more, let him know on his post and he'll include it to his list: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHiH_FJMEg
- Calibrations for the Gigantic canvas are less delayed.
- Eyedropper: You can now select colors on the canvas while holding the R Button.
- True Colors Group: Now easier to choose individual colors.
- Colors are within the boxes instead of the upper left corners in the Extra Large and Gigantic canvas.
- Drawings from the app can now be uploaded online to pixelpaint.me
For a while, People have started filling the community with FNaF art that has been deemed cringe worthy by the Wii Fit U community. A user named logal is a great example of one of the people who caused the controversy.