Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Screenshot Controversy
This only applied to the American version of the game.
A user called "I Pwnd U" discovered a glitch that allowed you to post photos from your Nintendo 3DS camera onto Miiverse. The Smashers made posts about Super Smash Bros., Shrek, memes, and anything else you would expect them to do. This later on ended up in the admins banning users from posting screenshots in that community. This tragedy was called the Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Screenshot Controversy. Uploading pictures was invalid for a while, even if it's actually pictures of the game itself. If you want to find out how people done this, then go here. A little while after all of this, Nintendo patched this glitch out.
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team was going to consider having Bowser as a playable character at one point, but was rejected so ALPHADREAM can focus on the game being just about Mario and Luigi.
- Dream Team also has some unused Bros. Attacks. Including ones from the previous game, "Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story"
- There was also an early sprite for the game's final boss.
- This is the second 3DS Mario game to be patched, the first being Mario Kart 7.
- This is the fourth installment of the Mario & Luigi series. Proceeded by Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam.