|Joined||February 8, 2014|
|Community||New Super Luigi U Community|
SheebyDeeby... Sheeny Shooby Shiny Shloo... SHINE–A–ROONEY!
|—-Jacoub's first Miiverse post|
Jacoub started Miiverse when he got Paper Mario: Sticker Star. In the community, he posted some entertaining posts since he thought people asked too many questions in the community. These posts got 4 to 10 Yeahs. He then got New Super Mario Bros. 2, and posted many posts there. At the same time, he posted in the Super Smash Bros. Community and was fairly on-topic there. He then discovered the YouTube community when opening Miiverse while the YouTube application was suspended. He posted many posts in the YouTube Community until he found that the people Jacoub was following were posting in the Wii Fit U Community a lot. Jacoub decided to check it out, and became the off-topic user he is today. Jacoub's first post in the Wii Fit U Community was an arrow post. After redesign, he saw how many of his followers were moving to the New Super Luigi U Community, so he posted there. He still posted in the Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Kirby's Dreamland Communities now, but less often. On July 19, 2016, Jacoub announced his Miiverse retirement...twice. He said that he felt like Miiverse was unnecessary when there were better options like Banama Club or Miitomo, and he didn't want to deal with the Miiverse admins. Now, Jacoub is having a much better time without having to deal with Miiverse.
- He started the short-lived A _____'s Guide to Everything, Teen Titans GO!, and Xbox ONe and Windows 10 exclusive memes.
- He thinks the concept of wafius/husbandos is stupid.
- He was one of the first victims of the Update of 6/24.
- Jacoub used to be named "Yacoub". However, he changed his name on Miiverse to match his real one.
- He's on Manyland with the name of Gameboo. But no one knows what Manyland is.