|Joined||05/19/2015 4:38 PM|
|Community||New Super Luigi U|
|Alts|| BIBIBACK (Recent)
BIBIUWII (Banned) IASHABIBI
Habibi is a popular Miiverse user who is known for his poor grammar and English. Habibi often phrases nouns such as "Miiverse" in odd ways such as "the verse of mii," using the adjective of a compound word as a separate word. He became very popular for his questionable drawings and interesting grammatical dialect.
He dreams of finding his true love and making many friends on the "VERSE OF MII", as he claims that he is very lonely and doesn't have many friends.
- Because of his poor grammar, he has hired an English teacher. He claims that her beauty distracts him.
- He currently lives alone with his Uncle Max.
- He speaks in Arabic.
- According to Jacoub, Habibi means "love" in Arabic, which may be why he calls himself that.
- His most famous quote is "The Verse of Mii" used to describe Miiverse.
- He has an alt named Barbibi (IASHABIBI), named after The Bard.