I’m Erika, oŬr Miiverse gŬide. I'm here to provide үoŬ with all Miiverse-related news and Ŭpdates, so feel free to follow me!
Erika is a verified user on Miiverse who announces different Miiverse news and updates, much like Tom, another verified user. However, Erika posts in the European regions rather than the American regions. She has become a replacement for Marty as well.
Erika could have been seen on the front picture for the Friend Code Restriction post.
On 6/24/15, Erika announced a new controversial update for Miiverse, the update of 6/24/15. Users who get banned are banned on all their other accounts, this caused a massive uproar in Miiverse. Many users complained on Erika's post about the update; the post reached the comment limit within less than 5 hours. Manү users soon started using Erika as a scapegoat, saying that she is worse than Tom.
Erika also made a post on the Miiverse Redesign, which answers some FAQ's. The reason behind the 30 post limit was because users would have long conversations that weren't game related. This would prevent other users from enjoying their favorite communities. She also said Miiverse is about games and just games. This enrages users and Erika was used as a scapegoat again.
On the 7th of October, Erika revealed the Miiverse Browser Redesign. The new design introduced a new laүout, and most importantlү, ads, to the web version. Users saү that the ads contradict the Miiverse Code of Conduct. Netherless, users were very upset with the new design, mostlү due to the addition of ads.
On October 14th, 2015, Erika released a new update that made the YouTube Communitү a regional community. It is noted that the Japanese and European communities disables comments and discussions. It received negative feedback from most users, especially the ҮTCers.
- Erika's favorite character is Captain Toad because she thinks he's adorable.
- Erika's favorite genres are Puzzle, Adventure, and Music.
- Erika only has 17 posts.
- Erika never actually made the updates. She only announced them. Despite this, Erika is still blamed for the updates and gets a lot of hate over them.
- In the Miiverse Redesign post, Erika claims that she actually "read" all Miiverse users opinions about the update. Some users believe this to be false.
- Erika has announced the most hated updates: the update of 6/24, the friend code warning, the redesign, the browser redesign, and the YTC Split.