|Joined||January 24th, 2014|
|Community|| Wii Fit U Community
New Super Luigi U Community
I may not be wanted, but I am clearly needed.
She used to talk about how much she dislikes popular users, the Wii U, Mario Kart 8, and the Minions. She has stated she only acts like this to be an anime character, but apparently this was only a lie to get out of trouble. As of September 25, 2015, however, she has stopped complaining because, in her words, she "[doesn't] wanna be remembered as that 'salty' girl everyone knew".
Emma is classified by most as a Smasher, but doesn't call herself one.
The way Emma stated her opinions made her disliked amongst Miiverse users. Also, the fact that she makes posts about her family's wealth (such as when she broke her Smash disc, but then got a new copy and a PlayStation 4 from her father) makes people call her both spoiled and salty.
Even after Emma stopped making these controversial posts, some users still made comments related to salt on her posts.
On September 13, a new thread created by a user named Euphoric started Emma clones. There are clones like Sad Emma, Nice Emma, Best Emma, and even Swag Emma. Most of them impersonate Emma and sometimes make her look worse.
Her first popular clone was a Mii called Glad Emma. Glad Emma posted happy, positive things; she loved Minions. So far, she is the only clone to be recognized by Emma on Miiverse personally.
In all seriousness, Glad Emma seemed to disappear. However, around mid September, there were many clones. Most of those clones have disappeared, though.
Her first clone was called Emmoo, then followed by Emmuh.
- "I'm so done with Nintendo. I'm not buying another of their games, I'll only play the ones I own already."
- "It's not a big deal if my Dad can pay for the things I want, is it? No, not really. Besides, at least I don't have to worry about breaking something."
- "I don't earn money, my dad does, for my stuff if I break and/or want something."
Before she was known
When she started using Miiverse on January 24th, 2014, she posted photos on communities for random fun, liked making friends, and chatting.
She'd often use Miiverse for making friends online and having a fun time, one day after looking at the Super Smash Bros Community she noticed people were trash posting (or being off-topic) and decided to post there with everyone else. She found it fun, she tried to fit in but a year later she thought it was dumb. (This is not the reason she starting hating on overrated users, however.)
- She dislikes her clones.
- Emma's real name is actually Scarlett.
- There was an account that mimics Emma's dad. However, the account isn't that active, considering it only posts when Emma does something that gets her attention. When asked her opinion about the account, Emma stated she thought it was funny.
- She was temporarily a meme on the New Super Luigi U Community, especially criticizing one post she made. (Emma throws ____ at the wall and asks her dad to buy a new one.)
- She has done a Q&A.
- She likes omelettes.
- She is a big fan of Ashley from WarioWare. Some examples of this are: quoting her song often, enjoying Super Mario Maker simply because she's a Mystery Mushroom costume, using her as her icon for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and even stating she will be cosplaying as her for Halloween. However, she likes Ryu (Street Fighter) even more.
- She isn't really fond of the Mother series.
- Sadly, Emma's mother has passed away.
- There was a rumor that Emma was pregnant, however this isn't confirmed.