|Launch Date||November 20th, 2014|
|Game Genre||Voxel Building Games|
|Related Communities||Cube Creator 3D, Stone Shire, Cube Life: Island Survival|
Battleminer is a 2014 Voxel Building Game, made by Wobbly
Tooth Games. Referred as a Minecraft clone, this game has Sold over 760+ copies according to the eShop. The Story is that you are a survivor that survived in an ant invasion, your quest is to save people and defeat mutant ants. The game itself was produced by the verified user Wobby Tooth (How creative). The Community however is active most of the time and users mainly post about their block creations, The link to this community is here
- Game started as an Xbox 360 game called "Giant hunters."
- As of right now the game's reviews are 3.7.
- Battleminer has a Lego like figure known to be a survivor.
- This game came out first in Europe but not in the U.S.
- It is one of the first games of it's kind on the Nintendo eShop.
- Is Fairly Active
- Pixel art can be found here
- The Verified User here is not very active.