|Animal Crossing: New Leaf Community|
|Launch Date||November 8th, 2012|
|Game Genre||Life Simulator|
The Animal Crossing: New Leaf Community is a Miiverse community for the Nintendo 3DS game, Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The game is a successor to Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Nintendo Wii. The game follows most of the same basic set-up of previous games of the series, except this time the player takes on the role as the mayor of their town, giving them more creative freedom with the town.
Users originally posted often in the Animal Crossing Series Community, but then it got taken down in early 2015. The Animal Crossing: New Leaf community itself is mostly active with players posting drawings, things they've created, their town's progress, and various glitches, exploits, and save file hacks.
- This is known to be one of the most Friend Code-requesting pages in Miiverse history.
- The community is fairly active.
- The Verified User representing this community is not very active.
- There is no In-Game Post function.
Club Tortimer is an online feature Tortimer Island. To join, the player must purchase a Club Tortimer form for 50 medals. Club Tortimer enrollment permits the player to go to a random island. Meanwhile, other Club Tortimer individuals can arrive or leave on the same island as the player. The player has a decision of heading off to an island in their region, or to an island international.
Many players may encounter hackers, trolls, people who beg for money, flip the wireless switch, ask for friend codes, etc,.
After being mayor for 7 days, talking to Isabelle will allow you to unlock the Dream Suite. Which will allow you to visit other peoples Dream Addresses. Which are dream versions of other players towns.
You can visit a random town, visit a town by entering a specific Dream Code, or search for a town based on player name, town name, or geographic region. During a dream, the town will not be affected. After dreaming, you are asked to tell Luna how well you slept. After updating your own Dream Address, you are given 5000 bells. You can do this once per day.
- New Leaf is commonly thought to be one of the best games on 3DS.
- The game is the successor of Animal Crossing: City Folk and the predecessor of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, a spin-off.
- Up to three other players can play via Wi-Fi or Local Play at once, or three other humans can live in the same town playing one at a time.
- At the moment it has been announced that New Leaf will get amiibo support in the future.
- New Leaf is often rated around 9 out of 10 on many review sites.